You have questions we have answers!
We value your time, but we kindly ask for a 24 hour cancellation notice. Anything less than 24 hours will be charged a 50% fee of your service total.
NO SHOW POLICY: If you do not let us know prior to your appointment that you will not be able to make it, you will be charged a 100% fee of your service total.
Do gift cards expire
Nope! They do not expire.
What product lines are for sale
We offer Skin Script, DMK, Grande Cosmetics, Norvell, Bombs Away Bath Time, Baby Foot, and Lip Sense!
Spray Tan Dos and Don'ts
- DO exfoliate before your session and focus on the driest areas — elbows, knees, hands, feet and the backs of your ankles. You will want to avoid waxing or other spa treatments the day of your spray tan.
- DON'T use moisturizers the day of your spray tan, unless they are specifically formulated for sunless tanning (i.e., oil‑free).
- DON'T wear perfumes, deodorant or makeup that can create a barrier for absorption. Avoid wearing tight clothing and shoes such as boots, socks or tights, which may rub off some of the spray tan and cause uneven results.
- DO wear dark, loose-fitting clothes. If possible, wear nail polish. Even if your nail polish is clear coat, it will help protect your nails from discoloration.
- DO disrobe to your level of comfort (you’ll be in a private and secure tanning room). If you choose not to spray tan nude, wear a swimsuit or undergarment that you don’t mind possibly staining. Be sure to remove all jewelry and wear a protective hair cap.
- DO apply a light layer of barrier cream in areas where skin tends to be rougher — hands, fingers, feet, toes and the sides of your feet. Don’t forget to apply to your cuticles, as well. These areas tend to soak up more spray solution. Barrier cream is an important element for prepping your spray tan!
- DON'T bathe or swim for at least 4 hours. We suggest avoiding chlorinated pools entirely, as they can quickly break down your tan.
- DON'T particpate in activities that will make you sweat heavily for at least 4 hours.
- DO moisturize daily with a post-sunless product. Drugstore lotions may contain oils and other ingredients that can shorten the life of your spray tan.
- DON'T use body washes that contain harsh soaps, exfoliants or oils. These ingredients can also shorten the life of your tan. We recommend using soaps that are especially formulated to extend the life of your tan.
- DON'T use pore strips, bandages and exfoliants (until you’re ready to spray again).